COVID-19 is fast spreading in South Africa; our thoughts and prayers are going out to all those families directly impacted.
Our “Special Needs” children who are most vulnerable, might be at risk (especially those undergoing cancer treatments and with very low immune systems). We are totally depending on our Donors to assist our children with funding for ongoing medical and maintenance treatment. Without your help this can have this most devastating effects on our children.
While Arms of Mercy under normal circumstances raise awareness by hosting events and making bracelets, the current restrictions put in place by Government to reduce interpersonal interactions i.e. of hosting events are making this impossible and extremely difficult.
We are therefore asking for your support in the form of financial assistance to help our children who are currently depending on additional financial help.
Vulnerable group of Children
- Undergoing active chemotherapy for any diagnosis.
- Receiving treatment for Leukemia or lymphoma.
- Has received a donor stem cell transplant in the last 12 months.
- Receiving Immunotherapy including CAR-T patients.
- Receiving other antibody treatments for cancer.
- Receiving targeted cancer treatments (these usually end with –nib, for example dasatinib, crizotinib).
- Any child with a low immune system.
If you are making a donation towards a specific child, please remember to include their name as well for reference.
Account Holder: Arms of Mercy NPC
Bank: Standard Bank
Account Type: Cheque Account
Account Number: 10114699702
Branch Code: 051001
Ref: Name / Cell Number / Child`s Name
“A bit of fragrance always clings to the hand that gives you roses.”― Proverb