Arms of Mercy is a registered non-profitable initiative, founded in 2017 by a small team of individuals drawn to the call of service to others – but more specifically, our children.
We create unique, high-quality handmade bracelets of certain colour and design for a specific child/children in need each month, in order to raise funds which are paid over to help sustain the needs, and enable the parents of these children who have suffered life’s afflictions. All proceeds made through sales of these bracelets are donated towards our children`s medical care and/or specialised treatment and therapy.
Supporting Arms of Mercy gives you an opportunity to help give a child a chance at a better life, and a brighter future!
- Support our BackaBuddy Crowdfunding Campaign
- Enter our Fundraiser Raffle and stand a chance to WIN 7 nights in Phuket worth R15000!
Learn more about all the precious children we support through our bracelet initiative.
Browse our bracelet catalogue and spoil yourself or someone special today; while supporting a worthy cause at the same time.
Recommend a Child
Know of a child with a disability or serious illness who is in need of financial assistance?
Become a Sponsor
As we are a non-profit charity organisation, we are always in need of donations and sponsorships – be it financial contributions to cover costs of operations, packaging, printing and marketing materials, prizes to raffle or giveaways/getaways to drive fundraising…
Make a Donation
We raise funds for children with special needs, Cancer, life-threatening diseases, debilitating disorders and medical conditions in South Africa. Funds are donated towards their emergency surgeries, ongoing medical care and/or specialised treatment. Any and all donations welcome.
To order bracelets, we ask that you please contact the assigned agent to your specific area. This way we keep things simple and ensure continuity. Thank You!
- A Mom Fighting for Her Boy – Latest Update on Reece Trumpelmann – Gorlin Syndrome
- Spread the cheer with Arms of Mercy Christmas Napkin Holders this festive season
- Fundraising for Hugo Moolman – Holoprosencephaly
- NEW Epilepsy Awareness Bracelet
- Rest in Peace, Brave Little Fighter, Cathrin Botha – Leukemia
- NEW Lung Cancer Awareness Bracelet
- NEW Breathtaking Bracelets for Janco Koorts – Cystic Fibrosis
- NEW Liver Cancer Awareness Bracelet
- Guide to Maintaining Accessibility in Buildings for All Persons with Disabilities
- The Right to Inclusive and Quality Education for Children with Disabilities
- Disability Rights Awareness Month 2019
- Epilepsy Awareness – Risk Factors & Causes
- Lung Cancer Awareness: Risk Factors, Signs and Symptoms
- PRESS RELEASE: Arms of Mercy High Tea Fundraiser
- Liver Cancer Awareness: Causes, Signs & Symptoms