Tag: Lande Milne
Updated on August 14, 2019 by AOM
Today we are happy to announce that we made Silver Sponsor!! Lande Milne, Mrs SA semi-finalist, may now use her platform to help raise funds and awareness for our Cause! THANK YOU We would like to thank our… Read More
- NEW Puzzle of My Heart Bracelets for Janu Swart – Cerebral Palsy & Epilepsy
- NEW My Miracle Bracelets for Marno Van As – Myotonic Dystrophy
- NEW One Love Bracelets for Ashley Janse Van Vuuren – Mowat-Wilson Syndrome
- NEW Little Hero Bracelets for Jandré Van Coller – Early Precursor Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia
- ‘With a little help from my friends’ Fundraiser in Aid of Joshua Nel – Baxter Concert Hall – 2 October
- CHARITY RAFFLE: Help a Child in need to WIN 7 Nights in Phuket Worth R15000!
- Arms of Mercy High Tea Fundraiser in aid of Cancer Awareness – Marlenique Estate in Simondium – 2 November
“Your children are not your children. They are the sons and daughters of Life`s longing for itself. They come through you but not from you, And though they are with you yet they belong not to you.” – Kahlil Gibran
Josh hasn't been doing well, its been a busy week of ups and downs. Our Doctors have changed some of his medications again, he hasn't had a seizure this week, Thank you Jesus. His irritability levels are low but his sleep is still not good. Joshua's Doctors are still discussing the results from last week Friday's scans and tests and hopefully we'll sit down with them soon🙏💞
*Update van Mamma Cathy:
Cathrin se koors is weer terug en sy gooi op. Drs het xtrale van haar buik geneem . Sy het n ontsteking in haar dermpies en is nou weer op nuwe antibiotika.
Sy moet nou vir die volgende 24 uur op nul per mond. Ouma trudy staan sterk by haar.
❤️Kom ons almal tree in vir klein Cathrin met gebed dat sy sommer vinnig sal beter voel en haar koors sal breek 🙏🙏
Stem-cell therapy would also improve his gross motor skills and can make a big difference in his life. Another option is Hyberbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT) which can improve spacticity in his legs. In the meantime he started with swimming therapy and is showing great improvement. Let`s support Janu's Cerebral Palsy Journey <3 #fundraising